Operate all Liquid production equipment per Safety, GMP, and AIB standards. Be familiar with all procedures needed to produce liquid products. Understand the operation of all equipment in the liquid facility and be able to assist maintenance in troubleshooting problems. Dismantle, clean, sanitize, reassemble all equipment used during or for the manufacturing process. Keep warehouse, production room, restrooms, lab, common areas, and outside areas cleaned and maintained. . Familiar with all computer procedures related to manufacturing, shipping and receiving, and quality control. Ability to drive a forklift and pass certification tests. Perform any duties assigned by management. Ensure that food safety, legalities, and quality standards are maintained at all times.
1. Check raw materials, containers and label information against batch sheet.
2. Control blend time per formula.
3. Add materials in sequence per formula.
4. Collect samples with necessary information for testing.
5. Accurately fill containers to specified label weight or volume.
6. Operate all filling equipment for all liquid production.
7. Stack finished containers on pallets per specifications.
8. Accurately punch in make and fill times on the batch sheet.
9. Check screens and magnets after filling and document information on batch sheet.
10. Accurately MORV yield and correctly PICK required items as soon as the batch is completed.
11. Move raw materials to production tanks and move finished goods to warehouse.
12. Safely operate equipment such as pallet jack, forklift, drum handler.
1. Clean equipment between batches as required to insure product quality.
2. Wash and sanitize pots, utensils, pipe extensions, buckets, lids, sifter screens, tanks, pumps, fillers, mills, etc. and bar line.
3. Maintain plant per good manufacturing practices and AIB recommendations.
4. Handle and use all cleaning agents per label and procedure direction.
5. Maintain Master Cleaning Schedule per AIB standards.
6. Clean restrooms, lab, lunchroom, hallways, and any other common area.
7. Maintain outside of the building by collecting trash and keeping hedges trimmed.
EXPERIENCE: Product blending preferred. Food Industry experience.
SKILLS & ABILITIES: Certified forklift driver. Read, speak, and write fluent English.
-Operate blender to specified run times ± 5%
-Correctly complete assigned batches per standard time.
-Add materials to blenders at specified times in correct sequence.
-Palletize and label finished goods per customer and inventory requirements
-Record data as required of liquid operations team and management
-Correct and timely computer data entry
-Utilize required protective equipment Help maintain AIB scores of 920+
-Sanitize equipment to maintain bacteria count readings below specified levels
-Operate all equipment to defined safety rules and policies
-Actively participate in team and business improvement activities
-Attendance and timeliness
-Adheres to scheduled work time
-Changes into production uniform before clocking in
-Changes out of production uniform after clocking out
-Participate in company sponsored and independent personal development activities
1. Ability to lift 50# bags continuously.
2. Ability to handle 55 gallon drums after training.
3. Ability to lift 100# with assistance.
4. Stand continuously.
5. Bend, stoop, climb, reach above shoulder, crouch, push and pull frequently.
6. Use feet, hands, wrists, arms, shoulders constantly.
7. Work while standing on a 7-step ladder with rails.
8. Temperature variation of 55 to 110 degrees.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an all inclusive or exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential. Some job requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other jobrelated instructions and to perform other job-related duties in compliance with Federal and State Laws. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT AND CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT AS APPLICABLE, IS ON AN “AT-WILL” BASIS.